Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Raised on Football and God's Sweet Grace

Goodmornin' sassy southerners, and those who at heart are just as sassy and southern as if they were raised down here! Ya'll I have had a most spectacular weekend, and I got to do somethin' I never thought I would have the chance to do. I went to the New York Giants and Falcons game this past sunday! Let me just explain to you the significance of this game: My heart forever belongs in Falcon nation, born and raised in Georgia, I've been here infront of my t.v. every sunday, monday, and thursday for their games. I've watched through the years of struggle, and rebuilding, and we are so close to a superbowl now that I could just go crazy. Then the New York Giants are a team that have never let me down from the very first superbowl win, to the repeat win four years later. All thanks to an Ex boyfriend of mine who was a patriots fan and had a rather loud and ungentlemanly attitude, I will stick with the Giants for many years to come.
Then I get invited to the NFL game in atlanta against the Giants?! It was such a great experience! The fans, the smack-talk, the Falcons GATA. I couldn't have been more proud to be a Falcons fan than if I had been on the field myself! I thank God for such wonderful friends and opportunities like this to make memories and share in the joy he provides in many different ways for us.
Falcon Pride

Represent STATESBORO! (Blue helmet, big white S)
I thank ya'll for reading, and I pray for you, many memories and joyous occasions and blessings for you and all you come to know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment